domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

¿Seguro que los sueños no pueden hacer daño?



No era "in the middle" era "in the mirror" pero yo creo que es la canción que sonó ayer, si no la recuerdo mal.

"I look in the mirror
to see what my hair is doing
Is it kind of skywalker
or kind of stupid?
But that's not the real
reason I'm looking
I need a reminder of what I'm doing
I need a reminder that I'm human
In my dreams I love you like
a snowstorm in the night
The windows open wide
Here comes reflected light
We can keep the covers up
We bet it all on luck
but do dreams ever do damage to life?
When you need so much
You can't get it right
Who else is here today?
I'm alone but can't obey
swim on my back at night
near my clothes and a flashlight."

2 comentarios:

supersalvajuan dijo...

Yo creo que era In the Middle.

Eme (Nada que ver con eme dj)) dijo...

Sí, eso entendí yo, pero Nada Surf no tiene ninguna canción con ese título.