martes, 17 de julio de 2012

A long way down

"Maybe because I was in a pub with people I loved, drinking a Guiness, and I know I said this before, but I fucking love Guiness, like I love pretty much all alcohol -love it as it should be loved, as one of the glories of God's creation. And we'd had this stupid scene on the street and even that kind of cool, because sometimes it's moments like that, real complicated moments, absorbing moments, that make you realize that even hard times have things in them to make you alive"
It´s from the book: A long way down,  the last book I read.


 Hasta ahora es el libro de Nick Hornby que más me ha podido gustar, cuando vi el tema(4 personas que deciden suicidarse y se encuentran en lo alto de una torre), no me llamó mucho la atención, pero empecé a leerlo en versión original con un montón de "fuck" de por medio y ese humor tan peculiar que quedé completamente enganchada. Por un lado me ha hecho reír como el que más y por otro me ha hecho reflexionar sobre la vida misma.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.